Been tagged by Ekta.
The 'Ideal Woman' it seems...trust me they don't exist...I shall mention at the outset that I shall not adhere to rule no. 3, not because I'm a lazy bum or that I'm not a fan of tagging people, but because everyone I perhaps would have tagged has already been tagged!
The rules :
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. You have to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their comments saying they've been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.
Anyways here goes...
1. Should have short hair...theres something about women with short hair!
2. Should be a good conversationalist, reasonably well read and aware. Talking about serious issues is as important as cuddly and sweet pillow talk.
3. Should be a good friend first, lover later. I guess this one has been pretty common, but how true!
4. I like to be pleasantly surprised once in while...she should be able to do that every once in a while...I don't mean throwing surprise parties and expensive gifts, small little things like making me a mixed tape of songs that keep I humming or initiating something new and interesting in the bedroom!
5. Should have a sense of humor...laughing is good for health you know.
6. Should have the capability to mix with people from all walks of life and station. A genuine interest in people is highly desirable.
7. Should be able to express emotion freely. Since I cannot, it would be nice to have just one person made of ice in the relationship. Of course too much sensitivity and tears are no good as well though once in a while, making it up to the girl can be romantic and cute.
8. Should be a fabulous dancer!
There... that's not too much is it??
PS: - On second thoughts, I would like to tag Cogito (only one I think who hasn't been tagged by this one). He's getting married soon, so should be interesting to read what he has to say.