Monday, October 17, 2005

Exam Week

Exam week is here! Drat! I shall be hopelessly trying to cope with the syllabi of Financial Statement Analysis, Operations Research and E-Commerce and IT this week. Another subject to go after this and I'm an MBA! Don't quite know whether to celebrate or not. With graduation comes the arduous task of job hunting. Well, that's another battle altogether. One battle at a time though. Well, wish me luck... and I vow to be back with a vengeance next week!

Cheers!
Abhishek.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the VERY Best......for Exams, and then Job-Hunt!

Though I promised not to come, this is the Only one exception!

Study Hard!!!!

Abhishek Chatterjee said...

S- Thanks! Lets see how it goes.

Cogito said...

Good luck ! I know you don't need any .

Btw, don't watch too many mithunda flicks in exam week :-)

Abhishek Chatterjee said...

Cogito - Thanks mate! need all the luck I can get...'last minute study' bug strikes again!
Cheers!

Miss M said...

Hey good luck ! For the job hunt too! =D

Ron said...

all the best. am sure you will crack ur exams and find a fantastic job soon.

ps: any site with the words 'chat', 'games' and 'messenger' are blocked in my new office..hence i cannot access ur blog everyday.will continue to visit..but on weekends only...from home.. siiiigh!!

Abhishek Chatterjee said...

Ron - Cool..aate rahiye.